Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Okay, I have a little more time to write. Samuel is in Ninh Thuan Province of Vietnam. We found his picture on the Dillon waiting child list and I immediately fell in love. It took lots of prayer to convince my husband and I was afraid Samuel would not be available, but God is in control and he is now going to be ours. Anyway, all of the pictures we had were of him frowning. I was afraid he was really upset, but after joining our Vietnam blog I found out he has a great character. Some of the other couples talked about seeing him and how much fun he was. We finally got a picture of him smiling but for some reason I can't get it to post. I will keep trying.
We are really getting antsy and want to hear something soon. Please pray that things will really pick up and go smooth. Thanks for taking time to keep up with us.

No comments: