Tuesday, June 5, 2007

A Tribute to those who have gone ahead!!!!

I just wanted to take a minute and thank all of you who have gone to Vietnam before me. Knowing that you have loved on my little boy, held my son, and even shared Cheerios really touches me. I just received a video from Mandy who visited in November of 2006 and I just wanted to cry. This so helps me put some pieces together. Coming from a background where I don't know much about my biological father and early days, this was really touching. Thank you so much and know that even a 2 second glimpse of my son is worth more than money can buy.
God bless.

3 comments:

Willis said...

You're more than welcome. I loved spending time with all of the Ninh Thuan children. They are all beautiful in their own ways. I love the picture of Alex and Samuel in my lap. They are certainly two peas in a pod. I hope you will be able to stay in touch with the Cornelison's after the boys are adopted.

Heather in SC

Anonymous said...

This is so sweet. I'm so happy you received a video! We received a video of Sera last fall while waiting for travel and I STILL watch it even though she's been with us now for almost 3 months! Every bit of information of their life in Vietnam is so precious.

Ms_Saigon said...

YES, I have seen SAMUEL...hugged and loved on him!!! He is in MANY of the pictures with MAILE - as SAMUEL and ALEX & MAILE were the last '2' y/o hangin' around...she learned quickly how to HOLD HER OWN thanks to having Alex & Samuel around!!!! NOW we have her big brothers, Joseph & Samuel :) - here at home.

WISHING and PRAYING for good news/ updates for you!!! HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY. Just know YOU WILL have SAMUEL HOME before your NEXT B-day and probably so much sooner than that!!! Keep lookin' UP.

Love, Kim-Lan (Maile's FOREVER Mommy from Ninh Thuan - March 2007)