Thursday, January 3, 2008

A great start for 08



2008 is off to a great start!!!! We received this latest picture of Samuel today. I'm not sure who took it and sent it to Jynger, but thanks a millon. I really do hope for more exciting news over the next few days. I know I shouldn't get my hopes up but it is really hard not to.

Christmas was a blast. My sweet son has about 25 presents wrapped up under his tree for Samuel. I may just let him leave his tree up until Samuel gets here. New Year's was great as well. Blake and his Pappa watched football all day. That night we all sat down together to watch the Sugar Bowl. Go GA!!!!!!!!! Right now we are trying to stay warm. The temp is down in the 20's right now. If only Monday would hurry up and get here and the temp will be back in the 70's.

7 comments:

Julie said...

Isn't it wonderful to wake up to pictures. We're still hoping you get that January travel date. It's time for Samuel to come home.

Happy New Year!!!

Nadra said...

Amy...he is so cute. I love his sweet little face. Hopefully he'll be in your arms very soon.

Willis said...

I agree. Go Dawgs! I can't wait for you to get Samuel. You've waited so long. I remember his sweet face when we were there last March getting Rocco. I'd love to get together with you and our Ninh Thuan boys. We're back in GA.

Heather
wbow58@aol.com
www.willisadoptionstory.blogspot.com

Rachel said...

Wow, he is so sweet. Just look at that little face. I've been thinking about your family and little Samuel a lot lately. I hope you hear some travel news SOON!

Bob said...

What a handsome guy! I hope you are there very soon.
Carla C

Tina said...

Glad you were able to receive another picture. I'll be sure to show it to Alex. He loves to see pictures of his buddies.

Tina

Bill, Paula & Will Cook said...

So glad that you have a new picture! I'd let the tree stay up as long as you need it - after all, Christmas is really in the kids' hearts & it sounds like your son has a big heart full of love for his new brother! :)