Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Heavy Heart

I'm not sure how to put into words what I want to say. Most of you who read my blog know that I want to adopt again. Many times over if the Lord allows, but at least once more. I really feel like now is the time, but I am so scared. With Samuel's adoption I was ready to jump out there and trust God for all that we needed. He was a so faithful to provide what we needed, but I feel like maybe I got ahead of Him at times. I had a hard time asking people to help us with the financial part of the adoption so now we are working to pay down some of the debt incurred during the adoption. I know that financially we could not pay for another adoption ourselves. So I ask that you please pray that somehow the support we need is provided (either the money or people to come along and help us raise the $) or else I will be content and patient.
Just tonight my bible study led me to Galatians 4:4-5 "But when the fullness of time had come, God sent forth his Son... ... so that we might receive adoption as sons." I know that when the "fullness of time" has come we will be able to adopt again. Just pray that I can see and know when that has occured.

3 comments:

Willis said...

My heart is right there with yours. My heart aches for another child, and I'm so ready to adopt again. . . for so many reasons. Finances aren't the main thing holding us back. My husband says absolutely no right now. So I wait, and pray, and wait, not knowing if or when we will be parents again. The wait is hard especially when you don't feel in control. Ultimately I know God is in control. It's often hard to just sit back and let Him take care of things on His time table.
E-mail me your party information. We'd love to come and let the boys play again.

Heather
mommyfortuan@yahoo.com

Tina said...

Praying for you all. Hoping the finances work out soon.

tina

NHP said...

Totally understand and God will provide!

We just kept pressing through praying for God to build our family.
For me it was the choose today whom you will serve, money or God. Then we jumped and did it.

God will bring everything in-
and then some- for your family.
I am excited to see it unfold.

Natasha
www.perrymanadoption.com