Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The Bible come to Life!

Okay this is a brief post because it is getting late. Today I was getting ready to take Samuel to the dentist. I walked thru the school room to my bedroom to get dressed and Blake walked in a couple minutes later. He said, "Momma we have a bug problem." I looked at him like he was crazy. "Where?" "In the school room." So I walk into the school room and the floor and windows are covered in these little fly things. Like I had to almost step on them to get thru. They were all over everything. I immediately went to the phone and called the school. I told them to tell Jim it was urgent! I had not bug spray so I began to sweep. Jim came and moved furniture and I swept some more. Finally I got them all. These things scared the stew out of me. Not so much them, but how fast they appeared and how many there were. I felt like I was in Egypt during one of the plagues!

No comments: