Saturday, August 8, 2009

Extra-Special People...

Meet my wonderful Ma-Ma. This is my grandmother and someone I am very proud to have as family. This week she celebrated her 80th birthday, all while serving as mayor of her beloved town. Love ya, Ma-Ma.


The next person who deserves an award is my wonderful husband. Today was his first day back with students and he was completely exhausted. Over dinner the kids hit him up to go camping in the backyard. Being the wonderful dad that he is he said sure. This pic is of not only our kids, but the neighbor as well. This is around midnight and they have just finished roasting marshmallows. Can I just say, Babe, you are my hero!!!


We too, have completed our first week of school. The kids are doing great and really enjoying things. I hope that continues for the rest of the year.

No comments: