Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Our Day...

These are a few pictures from our day today. I was feeling very culinary today so I made bread, granola bars and popcorn. This may not sound like much, but for me it was great!! The bread and granola bars were from whole grains, which is something we are trying to do more. The popcorn was my attempt at popping my own in a pot on the stove. It actually turned out very good!!!


The granola cooling and waiting for me to cut it.


Our delicious popcorn!!


While I was enjoying my time in the kitchen, the kids were having fun of their own. Grace and Samuel were putting on some sort of clown show. Grace decided to really get into things. Here is the result...


I'm not sure if this is a really good clown face or just her just reverting back to being 3, but she had fun. All in all it was a great day. Oh yeah and for supper I continued with my culinary experimenting and baked some salmon. This was no ordinary salmon, but one baked with a lemon, garlic glaze. Needless to say, I have been proud of myself today. :)

No comments: