Monday, May 14, 2007

Mother's Day

I really enjoyed this Mother's Day. My whole maternal family got together for dinner after church and really enjoyed spending time together. All of the great-grands enjoyed playing together and all of us cousins(grands) enjoyed remembering days gone by. I was so caught up with my oldest two children, that I didn't really have time to be sad about not having Samuel. However, I did make it a point to stand when they asked for the mothers of three children to stand at church!!! I dared anyone to question me on that point. As my husband sat around and talked after getting the babies to bed, I really realized how much I did miss Samuel. I am so frustrated with our social worker and I feel like nothing is getting done. If I knew there was a specific hold up or something I think I would be better, but I think he is just slow typing all of the information up. I look at my sweet sons face everyday, wondering what is going through his little head. Will he even want to be with us? Oh, how I want to hold my sweet little boy!!

No comments: