Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Update...

Well, someone commented that I hadn't posted for awhile so here is an update. Jynger went to Vietnam and brought everyone pictures but us. I guess she figured since Tina had just traveled that I had pictures. We are caught in the I600 transition. It took me until yesterday to get ahold of Katie to help me out. We did not have an official referral pic so I needed to know what to do. I then rushed to the UPS store (45 minutes away) to send the stuff only to realize I forgot to get my husband to sign it. So today I will try again.
I am trying so hard not to get discouraged and to remember that God does have a plan. In reading to my son last night I found a little story that said life is like a quilt and right now I am working on one square. I tell you this is one intricate square because it seems to be taking a long time to complete. Just please pray, not for me, but for Samuel who is waiting for his family.

6 comments:

Jessica said...

hang in there. I would think because your LID wasn't until mid September that this I-600 thing shouldn't hold you up to much. =)Unlike those of us that have been officially waiting for travel since early July. =(

Daniel and Jamie said...

I am praying for you and for Samuel. You have been looking at Samuel's picture for so long and I know that your arms must be aching to hold your liitle boy. I can't imagine how you must be feeling after the I600 development...Keep the faith. Things will happen and Samuel will be home soon.

Tina said...

Amy,

You are in our thoughts and prayers! I had this on my website and thought I'd post it for you also.

May today there be peace within. May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilites that are born of faith. May you use those gifts that you have received, and pass on the love that has been given to you. May you be content knowing you are a child of God. Let His presence settle into your bones, and allow your soul the freedom to sing, dance, praise and love. It is there for each and every one of us.

TinaCo

Heather M. said...

I truly hope that you can get updated photos soon! Hang in there....you're bound to be getting close now!

Heather M.

Bill, Paula & Will Cook said...

We are praying like crazy for your sweet family! We are praying for health and peace for Samuel, for kindness from USCIS, and most of all, for peace that passes understanding right now! Hang in there - you will make it, and Samuel will be in your arms forever! :)

Leigh said...

Amy,

Her name is Kellie Coffey. She is basically a country singer. She has a website, I think it is www.kelliecoffey.com. (If not, just google her.)

I totally love that song...it really speaks for me...glad you enjoyed it.