Friday, March 14, 2008

The joys of being home....

Well, the past couple of days have not always been joyous. Samuel has been sick the past couple of days. I think it is just weather change, but it gives him a high fever at night and makes him miserable (read into that also makes us miserable). Anyway, I took him to the doctors office and they didn't want to take the letter from HR that we were working on insurance, but he was covered. Then today was his well check and he got three shots and TB test. Add to that my husband was out of town for a couple of days and you get one tired mommy.
I don't want to sound so negative because I am really glad to have my baby. However, it is never fun with a sick child and doubly so when I don't know what to do to make it better. I could really use and prayers that others would have on behalf of me!
On a brighter note, I am so looking foward to the end of the month when I will be traveling with some women from church to hear Beth Moore. A ticket came up at the last moment and I grabbed it. This will be a much appreciated rejuvinating period for me. All is well in the adjustment world.

2 comments:

The Hills said...

Amy,
I hope Samuel is feeling better and that the two of you have gotten some rest. Praying you through......
Scarlett

Unknown said...

praying for health and rest. It is so wonderful to have those confrences to just refuel and refocus.