Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Praise the Lord!!!!!

Okay I just have to send up praise. My little girl just got saved!!! She had been asking questions for a while and we answered. Then tonight at church she said "Momma I have to go talk with Bro. Andy." I said okay and off we went down the aisle. Well, we are having revival and so she ended up talking with Mr. Luke, the youth minister, instead. At first she wasn't sure about that but then she opened up.
To add to that excitement, Samuel has been going around singing "Jesus Loves Me." It is really the cutest thing. I have been trying to upload a video clip of this but haven't gotten there yet.
Blake is also doing really well with taking over and doing things around the house. I am truly blessed.

2 comments:

Bill, Paula & Will Cook said...

Angels are singing for all of you this week! :)

Willis said...

Our God is awesome!! So glad to hear of your girl's salvation. Thanks for sharing it with your blog friends!

Heather (Rocco's mom)