Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Not much to report.

Well, there is really nothing blogable in our lives right now. We are spending a great deal of time with my folks as my dad is not able to do all he once was. Blake and I have really tried to help him with his cows. We actually took several to the stockyard today. Blake looked absolutely adorable with his boots and cowboy hat. I really wish I had a pic., but as usual no pic.
Jim's football team is really doing well this year. Most likely another round at the state play-offs. Really football is boring if you beat everyone hands down! Anyway, hope all my blogging buddies out west are okay.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I was thinking that you and Jim were tending the cows, but then I realized that you said Blake. What a cute mama-son picture!