Thursday, October 23, 2008

Fall Fun...

So what do you get when you cross a pumpkin with a band director?

Answer found at the bottom of the post.
So life has been moving pretty good. I have had some great suggestions on how to raise money to adopt Hallie (see post below.) I really am praying God will show us how to proceed with this, if at all. I think back to two years ago this time as I was looking a pictures of children. I found the cutest little boy. Jim's response, "Yeah they are all cute." Not at all thinking of adoption. Just the other day he came in as I was looking at pics of waiting children and he said "I couldn't pick just one. Someone else would have to pick for me." Wow what God can do!!! By the way the cute little boy is now the joy and laughter of our family. I mean if this kid ever goes to public school he will stay in the office for clowning around. He can bring a smile to anyone's face.
Okay I know all of you have been waiting in suspense for the answer to the riddle above. Shame if you scrolled down before reading my post. HaHa!



Blake's work of art with his pumpkin. This is his daddy. You can't see but he has hands on the sides and he is holding his trumpet.
Just a little update. I found out today that Hallie has a family. Guess I'll just keep praying. This does make me a little sad today. Maybe I need to just crawl in bed and listen to the rain.

No comments: