Monday, October 27, 2008

Talking with children

So my husband is out getting the grill ready for tonight. Grace (5) comes in and asks "Do we have any toast hangers?" I knew she wanted to toast marshmallows so I replied, "I think we can round some up." Grace: "How do you round them up?" So sweet.

Just then Samuel comes rushing in and says, "Wabbits here, I need cracker!" We feed our free range rabbit saltine crackers so we always keep some by the back door. I proceed to unwind the twist-tie when he asks "You unbutton?" Yeah, I unbutton =) Wow, the way kids word things. It is absolutely adorable.

1 comment:

Blessed Mom of Four AND More said...

Cool new look!
I want to be able to change my header picture, make it look scrap-booky, but I think it takes more software, and who has spare change these days?
Toast-hangers, huh?