Friday, November 28, 2008

Merry Christmas to Me!!!


This is Grace all prim and proper.
(Notice the straight hair. Compliments of Aunt Barbara.)



My sweet daddy all propped up.


Sam a little shocked by the camera.
So do you like all of the wonderful photographs? I do!! Simply because they came from my camera. I got up this morning and braved the rush to get to Wal-Mart and get the digital camera that was on sale. I am so proud. I was going to ask Jim for one for Christmas, but who can pass up a deal!? Anyway, I am glad I got it so now I can take pics and post them tomorrow after Sam's birthday party.
Life around here is pretty much the same. We live football for another week. The guys just won tonight so we advance to the next round. The final game will be in two weeks. Hip Hip Hooray! My daddy is doing about the same I guess. We try to hang out there as much as possible. Hope to be able to celebrates Samuel's fourth birthday tomorrow. This is his first birthday USA style. I sure hope he enjoys it. Until then...

No comments: