Monday, November 10, 2008

Thank you for...

the internet. Okay, I know there is lots of trash and stuff out there, but boy is it helpful. This week as my daddy has been diagnosed with several different ailments I have been able to research each of them with the internet. It has given me a better understanding and also helped me form questions which might not otherwise have come to me.

My daddy is better. Still not up to par and still not completely well, but hopefully enough so that he can come home tomorrow. I sure hope so or else he and my mom both will go slap crazy. Being almost completely confined to the room has not been fun for either one of them.

Here at home things are moving right along. Today I picked up a friend of mine's two girls from school. We came home and I had all five of the kids around the table doing schoolwork. It was kinda cool. Maybe one day I can teach five of my own around the table. Their dad popped in and they all ate dinner with us tonight. That was also pretty fun, cooking for 8. Shine, if you are reading this, the girls really missed you and can't wait until you get back home.

The kids are all doing great and such a joy to be around. I really didn't know how much I enjoyed being home with them until I had to disrupt that routine. Today was nice because we stayed home all day except to run to the school. Hoping for more days like this.

1 comment:

Blessed Mom of Four AND More said...

Still praying for you and your family. Hope to hear an update soon,
Robbie