Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Thankful for family

My thanks for today goes to my brother. My brother is one of the best around and he really loves my children. Well, I found out yesterday that he is trying to build Blake a deer stand for his birthday and have it ready for his party this weekend. Now that is an act of love. He knows how much Blake wants to go hunting. In the past we have simply hunted from the ground because we couldn't both sit in the stand, but maybe now that is all about to change. Aren't brothers just the coolest.

Not much else to report. I spent the day again with my folks at the hospital. The docs now say it is colitis not diverticulitis and that he has a blood clot in his leg. They will perform a colonscopy on Thursday to find out more. By the way, Robbie could you please let Bro. Randall know for us. Daddy really thinks a lot of him.

Thank you Lord for all the wonderful blessings you have given me.

No comments: