Friday, January 16, 2009

The hardest week

This has been the hardest week of my life. In some respects it feels like eternity since last Friday when my daddy died. On the other hand it feels like ages ago since we spent time together. My daddy was my world and especially here lately as we have spent so much time over there. We have been to my moms every day this week to hand out with her and stuff. Each day I am fine as I am over there, but then the night comes and I am at my own house. That is when it is so hard. Please continue to pray for us.

On another note I have a couple of other prayer requests. My dear friend Heather is at the hospital with her baby as he now has RSV. It is really been bad on him. Another dear friend, Shine, is in Alabama with her dad in the hospital. He is battling cancer and she is there to help her mom. These two ladies helped Jim so much while I was just out of the picture. Without there friendship I don't know what Jim would have done. Please keep them in your prayers.

6 comments:

Willis said...

Losing a family member is really hard. I'll be holding you up in my prayers.

Heather (Rocco's mom)

Unknown said...

I am so sorry for your loss. I know it is hard. We will not forget you in our prayers.

Blessed Mom of Four AND More said...

Praying for you, dear friend,
Robbie

Anonymous said...

hey miss amy grace blake and sam and sam is my all time best friend even though i am about 12 i love ya'll my 8,5,and,4 lil friends just 2 let ya know yall know me i love ya love bama girl

:) ps love you sam

Anonymous said...

ps bama girl loves all of ya'll alot - even mr jim.

Anonymous said...

Praying for your family.I know I have never met your personally but wanted you to know that I have been thinking about all of you this week and will be praying for your friends also.
Leveta