Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Happy Birthday Baby Girl!!

Well, my baby girl turned 6 today! Wow, 6!! She was so excited and had a great birthday.

Not much else has happened. We got back into the swing of school today. Of course we had a long social studies lesson as we watched the inauguration. We are really trying to finish up this year's curriculum and just hang out.

Oh, while I was gone Jim turned 40!! My dear friend Sunshine threw him a "party" (my kids, her kids, her husband and Jim) Anyway, they were somehow able to stuff 40 candles in 12 cupcakes. The picture she sent was really funny. I will try to post pics soon.

Life is beginning to get back to a steady routine. We are spending a lot of time indoors as it is REALLY cold here. I'm not used to weather below 40, but it seems we are having a lot of those days and nights. Hope everyone else is staying warm.

1 comment:

Blessed Mom of Four AND More said...

Happy Birthday, Grace!
We will celebrate Ellie's birthday next weekend. She will be 4 on Feb. 4th!
I love you all!
Robbie