Sunday, March 1, 2009

Okay, so I should be sleeping. It's 2:30 am and I have to teach Sunday School in a few hours. I just can't. It seems that most of my posts recently have been on the subject of someone's passing. Well tonight the EMT's were called to our neighbors across the street. Seems Mr. Keith stopped breathing. Not sure exactly what happened, but the outlook looks grim. I am so heartbroken because we have known them for so long. Mrs. Cheryl used to teach with Jim and their daughter was in his first band. She babysat for us for years. The worst part is that in two weeks Jim is to play for her wedding.

I don't know what else to ask except for prayers for this family.

On a brighter note, Blake and I went to Savannah Friday night to welcome some friends of mine home. They had traveled to the Philippines to pick up their son. It was such a wonderful moment watching them bring Levi to meet all the folks there to see him. Welcome home Levi!

No comments: