Thursday, May 28, 2009

Wife Night...

Well, let me just say thanks to my wonderful husband who has started wife night. He started about two months ago making every Thursday night, Wife Night. I've tried for years to get him to do something like this, but a very sweet and dear friend, Ms. Elise, has bugged him enough that he has now started. Thanks Ms. Elise!!! Sometimes wife night is a date with my hubby, or a movie after the kids are to bed. Once it was even my hubby doing the floors for me. But tonight it is a night for mom!!! I am currently at the local university, in their brand new library, enjoying a very fast computer. I know it doesn't take much to please me. Anyway, I just wanted to share how absolutely blessed I am!!!

1 comment:

Blessed Mom of Four AND More said...

Can we get Jim to tell Stan about wife night?