Thursday, June 25, 2009

Fun with Friends

Today we had the great pleasure of hosting our friends the Tolberts. Sabrina and I grew up together in church and have been friends for years. Today she brought her three sweet kiddos to play. The big girls and boys played well together while Samuel and her son Levi (from the Philippines) bounced between the two. Sabrina and I spent the time catching up and discussing the next possible adoption for the two of us. We had such a great time I forgot to take any pictures.

The Tolberts were also a great break from my canning. Since Jim left Monday I have put up 6 pints of pickles and 53 quarts of green beans. Tomorrow will be black berry picking and jamming day. Then hopefully the weekend will bring corn and Monday will bring peas. It takes alot to feed this family of five. I really don't know what I will do when the boys reach teenage years.

Life here is going great and God is good!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

We had such a good time! I am glad you took a break to play/chat with us. Guess what. Eli did NOT go to sleep. Can you believe that? Anyway, see you soon!

Heather M. said...

Sounds like fun!
Blake & Bryce mailed their letters to Blake yesterday! So, he can watch the mailbox soon!

Heather M.