Monday, January 11, 2010

Good Citizen Award...

Let me tell how much of a good citizen I am... I arrived at jury duty and hour and a half early!!! I couldn't believe it. I have been so worried about this because I really don't want to get chosen, but still I must be on time. So I run around and get there about 8:30 am. I wait in my car for awhile hoping someone I know will show up. Finally just before 9 I go in to get ready, only to find I don't have to be there until 10am!! I felt like a nut and I know the officers who were on security duty thought I was too. I mean hello, no one likes jury duty and it was the coldest morning of the winter with temps in the mid to lower teens!!! Hey, maybe they will think I am such a nut job they will disqualify me to begin with? No, with my luck they will think I am an eager beaver and keep me =( Anyway, I am taking my extra hour to catch up on the web. Hope everyone is having a great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amy:
I had jury duty about 3 years ago.I was dreading it so bad but it turned out to be a good learning experience.Hope yours is the same.
Leveta