Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Bits and pieces...

I have a lot to say, and a whole lot of nothing at the same time. I am really blogging this for my own information, but if you care to read then have at it!

We thoroughly enjoyed our trip to Disney and getting to know my niece. Really and truly that was the most time spent with my brother-in-law and a nephew also. Anyway, the kids had a great time and to end a great week, my niece began to ask me questions about God!! I was so excited. She said that in Japan she goes to a Jeh. Wit. church. She had lots of good questions and I pray constantly that God would answer them thru me.

In other news, we have "diagnosed" Blake as having a wheat allergy. The doctors don't seem to think so, but after some research, testing and surveying someone else with like symptoms we think he may. So for the next month we are watching EVERY LITTLE THING he eats. That is difficult!!! You would be so surprised what contains gluten or may contain traces. It's really going to be good for all of us, but it is a lifestyle change.

Speaking of lifestyle changes, I ask for prayer for us. We are considering some very huge changes that will impact our lives a bunch. Please pray for God's wisdom in this decision. I know I hate to leave you hanging, but for a couple of months until we know something for sure I can't really give much detail. Just pray, please.

Now, I have to go and prepare for school tomorrow. I promise Mrs. Linda we will have school!

No comments: