Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Mmmm Good...

I tried a new recipe last night and let me just say, it was Mmm Mmm Mmm Good!! We have hit ball season in full swing and with three playing that makes for busy evenings. So in trying to keep my sanity, I have decided to utilize my crock-pot more often. Last nights meal was chicken fajitas and after supper we were all "stuffed as a crust" (Samuel's way of saying he's full.)


So here is the easy and delicious meal:


Chicken Fajitas

4 to 5 frozen boneless, skinless chicken breasts
2 1/2 cups chunky salsa
1 green pepper, thinly sliced
1 red pepper, thinly sliced
1/2 cup onion chopped
soft flour tortillas

Place all ingredients except tortillas in a 4-6 quart slow cooker. Cover and cook on high heat 5-6 hours or on low heat 10-12 hours. Just before serving, remove fajita mixture and shred chicken.

Serve on tortillas with desired condiments. Enjoy!!



I'm open to other crock-pot ideas if anyone has any they would like to share.

No comments: