Sunday, March 18, 2012

My beloved....

I have the best husband in the entire world!!! I am smitten with him and love him with all my heart.


Even so, he is
human. As so, he sometimes makes mistakes. And as his wife, I often expect too much of this man I love so dearly. Valentine's Day was the perfect example of this.




My adoring husband, who loves to make me happy, went to the local drugstore to purchase a present:




He came home and was so proud. I was grateful, but not overly excited.


You see I had asked for something very specific. I had not only told him, but had told the kids too so they could remind their daddy. It was a very simple thing, but it did require him to take the time to ride to a neighboring town about 45 minutes away to pick it up. So when he came home I was disappointed.






But this weekend, my dear hubby was able to make up for the disappointing Valentine's with an extra special St. Patty's Day!!


No, we didn't go to River Street in Savannah and party with the other 1 million people expected. We didn't sit around and get toasted with friends on green beer. But I did get something green....












Woo Hoo!!!! Yes, that is a clothesline!! And yes, that is one of the best presents I could have ever gotten. This is what I actually wanted for Valentine's.

1 comment:

PeaceLoveDOGS said...

very ncie and heartfelt post! great.