Sunday, December 1, 2013

Ah, Christmas....

It's that time of year again.  A time when things seem to get hectic as folks have all kinds of things planned.  This year we are hoping to take it easy and have a laid back Christmas.  I have tried to ensure all gifts are bought and cards are mailed so that I can relax and enjoy the month of December.

I was really hoping my sweet girl would be here this Christmas (and she would have if we had not encountered a major glitch).  We are closer, but still not expecting to travel until February.  I can't wait until I have her in my arms.  We are all so excited to welcome her home.  In the meantime we will continue to pray for her and love her from afar.

Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving and will now enjoy a wonderful Christmas season.

No comments: