Wednesday, April 30, 2014

All he needs is you...

I'm not sure how to even begin this blog post.  The emotions swirling around in my head and heart are soon going to consume me if I don't share them, so here goes.

As most of you know, we recently completed the adoption of our youngest child, Sarah Joy.  This was a long journey that started over 10 years ago.  You can read more on that story here.

We've now been home for about a month and a half and I can't help but think about all the children still waiting. 


  




 I think of all the precious faces of the treasures we were able to visit at the orphanage.  Oh, such sweet smiles.


 


 I think of how they wait, day in and day out to be loved and told how special they are and that their life matters. 



 


Soon I begin to think about a particular little boy, Rong Rong:








Rong Rong is about Sarah Joy's age and is in need of a family.  Yes, he has a medical need, but his greatest need is for a family.  If you would like more information about this precious treasure, please leave a comment or email  patriciamarcuspt@gmail.com


No comments: