Thursday, July 24, 2008

School has begun!

Oh, the joys of homeschooling. Now I know for most folks school has not started but we started this week here at home. I did this for two reasons: 1. Jim has started back so we might as well also, 2. I wanted to be sure I could do two kids, if not there was still time to enroll them =). Let me tell you that in the three days we have been at it I have wondered if I am crazy. Yesterday was the worst, it seemed everything went haywire. Then today I had one of those "that's why I homeschool" moments. After school was over and we were having quiet time I peeked in Grace's room to see her having a tea party with her baby doll. Now I know this could happen any time, but if I sent her to school these precious moments would be far and few between. I did take pics but of course they are film (sorry Robbie).
The boys are doing great! However, I do think I may have to work just to keep them fed. These two can really eat. Samuel can get up from the table and 30 min. later say he is hungry. Sometimes I just don't know. I mean you can still see ribs!!! Has anyone else faced this issue? Should I be concerned about his eating? Or is it just a growth thing?
I am blessed to be the mommy of these great kids!

No comments: