Monday, January 26, 2009

Mundane Happenings...

Life here is pretty mundane. It's get up, eat breakfast, have school and then play. We have gotten into a pretty good routine. Today we were slightly interrupted but that was okay. My mom called to tell me that my brother had set up an appointment for her to get a tire replaced. I was like "Great! I'll be there soon." So the kids and I went to her house so we could follow her to town (I was a little worried about the tire.) So we drop off the truck and we start to Wal-Mart. Then she tells me my brother had even talked with the guy about taking her to Wal-Mart so she wouldn't have to wait. How impressive!!! I was really blown away. My brother is the coolest.

Oh, so I have bought a book on raising cattle. My dad has kept cows for several years now and I enjoy being around them. However, I don't know much about them. So I bought a book endorsed by the FFA. Reading is interesting and I really can't wait to get started. My plans are to start a small herd that I can make a little profit with. Yee-Haw!

Oh, by the way, I added two songs to my playlist that have really been special to me over the past couple of months. Hope you enjoy.

Happy Trails!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I can so see you tendin cows! You go GIRL!

Jason and Erin said...

Could you email me?
carleydvm@yahoo.com

Blessed Mom of Four AND More said...

So, you're going to be cow-hand. Stan told me once he'd like to have a cow. So, my teacher friend bought him a whole herd...well, it was cow tails...candy.
Ha!