Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Hurting Hearts

Tonight I left the house of friends of ours, from church, with a heavy heart. This couple had three wonderful children and then unexpectedly became pregnant with number 4. He was a precious baby who just celebrated his first birthday. Sadly God called him home today. His family is heartbroken and really in need of our prayers. They had just bought a new house that is absolutely gorgeous and moved in a few weeks ago. Now the house holds grief and sorrow. I ask that all of my blogger friends please pray for this dear couple and their children.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, Amy, how sad. I will pray.

Anonymous said...

Amy:
So sad.We lost our first son in a similar way.He was 3 1/2 weeks and it was due to SIDS.My heart aches for this family as I can understand what they are going through.If they would like someone to talk to who has walked that valley before I would be willing to talk with them.They can email me at rayswithhim@centurytel.net
Leveta

Blessed Mom of Four AND More said...

Amy, please let your friend know that others are praying.
Robbie