Wednesday, July 7, 2010

The Joys of Camp...

This past week our children went to church camp. This is open to children who have completed 3rd thru 6th grades, and it happened to be Blake's first year. I went as a chaperone for the girls and let me say it was a BLAST!!!! I was a little nervous before we left, but I have to say we had the most well behaved group!! There was not a bit of fussing and complaining or any of the expected girl drama! Thank you Jesus!!! The camp speaker, Mr. Allen Marsh from south Alabama did a great job!! Not much to this post but I just wanted everyone to know we haven't fallen off the earth, just busy...

Please continue to pray for our Ruby Faith. We received her medicals before I went to camp, but I am just now getting around to getting them to our pediatrician. I am praying for God's provision in this situation.

No comments: