Monday, October 22, 2012

Changes...

Well, I thought I would take a moment and update you on what God is doing in our family.  I have been praying for quite a while (ever since we came home with Samuel) for more children.  I've looked at every waiting child page that I think exists.  I've even inquired about a couple of children, but Jim wasn't ready.  I have even prayed to carry another child, but alas that has not been God's plan.

However, God has been moving.  We have been able to pay down some debt and come out from under some of the financial burden that was holding us back from adopting again.  Jim is now ready for us to proceed again.  We have agreed that at any point should we not have the means to pay for this adoption that we will stop.  However, I fully believe that God will provide thru His people to help bring this princess home.

We are in the process of working with an agency to hopefully be matched with a specific child.  As soon as possible we will be posting a picture of our beautiful girl. 

If you feel led to help us along in our journey, I am going to try and post a Paypal link.  However, if you prefer the option of a check, our mailing address is PO Box 683 Twin City, GA 30471.

Please check back and see how God is working!!

1 comment:

Tina said...

Man it's been a while since I've been able to catch up on my blogs! and to my surprise you guys are adopting again. Praise God!